Frankenmuth Auto Fest Donations
It takes approximately 350 volunteers to make this show run. This includes groups like Lions Club, VFW, Rotary Club, and local schools and churches. We have donated over 1.8 million dollars in 10 years. This is just a list of some of our larger donations that we have made; there are many others.
- Covenant Health Care Pediatric Dept. – Neonatal Unit for Infant Care on a helicopter
- Covenant Health Care– Infant Retina Eye Camera
- Covenant Health Care– Infant Head Scanner
- Frankenmuth Athletic Association
- Frankenmuth High School Band
- Boysville Home / Curtis Rd. – kitchen remodel
- Toys for Tots
- Ronald McDonald House of Grand Rapids – Built a room for clergy and doctors consultation with families.
- Rotary Club of Frankenmuth – Harvey Kern Pavilion
- Lions Club of Frankenmuth
- Michigan’s Own Military and Space Museum
- McNally House in Saginaw – Housing for families for patients who have extended stay
- Blessed Trinity Church
- Immanuel Lutheran School
- Frankenmuth High School Scholarship Fund
Participants come from all over – Canada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, California, Arizona, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Florida, Minnesota, and from the Upper Peninsula to the Southern Borders of Michigan.
The Autofest is always the weekend after Labor Day.
Advertising: 15,000 brochures, Local TV and radio stations, 5,000 flyers given out at other car shows, tabloid, banners in the park and on the streets of Frankenmuth, website, and of course word of mouth.