Show Car Registration
The AutoFest is always the weekend after Labor Day.
- Over 60 German Steins will be awarded by category from fellow car enthusiasts
- Dash plaques for the first 2000 entries
- Car Jackets given to top 25 picks
- Show Cars must be 1978 and older to register for the Frankenmuth Auto Fest
- Show Car entry $25.00 CASH at the Schaefer & Bierlein Chrysler
Dear Friends of the Frankenmuth Auto Fest,
Due to congestion and insurance issues, it has become necessary to change our policy regarding golf carts at the Auto Fest.
Effective September 2015:
- Golf carts will not be allowed in the park.
You can bring your cart to Frankenmuth and use it to get to and from your hotel or favorite restaurant; however, there will be a golf cart corral just before the entrance to the park, to leave your cart.
- We will have people to help bring your carry in items such as coolers and tents if necessary.
- You will not have to register your golf cart.
- You can bring in your own Amigo style unit, and it does not need to be registered.
- There will be Amigos for rent at the park which meets the ADA requirements for those who care to rent one.
- Amigo Corporation will rent their units, and you can pre-register by calling Jason at (989) 777-2060 or (888) 892-2580.
Frankenmuth Auto Fest is not part of the rental agreement. Rental is direct with the factory representative. The Frankenmuth Auto Fest does not profit from this group.
All profits go to charity
The Frankenmuth Auto Fest registration provider RSVPBOOK.com is located in a secure site in Arizona, USA.
RSVPBOOK.com provides the latest protection in online security and privacy.