Frankenmuth Auto Fest
It takes approximately 540 volunteers to make this show run. This includes groups like Lions Club, VFW, Rotary Club, and local schools and churches. We have donated over 1.8 million dollars in 12 years. This is just a list of some of our larger donations that we have made; there are many others.
- Covenant Health Care Pediatric Dept. – Neonatal Unit for Infant Care on a helicopter
- Covenant Health Care NICU (partnered with Ronald McDonald House Charities of Outstate Michigan)- six new ECG monitors
- Covenant Health Care– Infant Retina Eye Camera
- Covenant Health Care– Infant Head Scanner
- McNally House in Saginaw – Housing for families for patients who have extended stay
- Ronald McDonald House of Grand Rapids – Built a room for clergy and doctor’s consultation with families.
- Rotary Club of Frankenmuth
- Toys for Tots
- Frankenmuth Athletic Association
- Frankenmuth High School Band
- Frankenmuth Fire Department
- Frankenmuth Police Department
- Lions Club of Frankenmuth
- Michigan’s Heroes Museum
- Rotary Club of Birch Run
- Blessed Trinity Church
- Immanuel Lutheran School
- Frankenmuth High School Scholarship Fund
Frankenmuth Auto Fest is the largest fundraiser for the Frankenmuth Rotary Club, Lion’s Club, American Legion, VFW and Michigan Heroes Museum.
Participants come from all over – Canada, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, California, Arizona, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Florida, Minnesota, and from the Upper Peninsula to the Southern Borders of Michigan.
Advertising: 16,000 brochures, Local TV and radio stations, 5,000 flyers given out at other car shows, tabloids, banners in the park and on the streets of Frankenmuth, website, Facebook and, of course, word of mouth.