RV Camp Site Registration
You must register ONLINE. No day of entry registration will be available.
Wednesday arrival to Sunday $220
Thursday arrival to Sunday $165
Check in will be in a new location:
281 Heinlein Strasse. Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Items you must know before you register:
- All dogs must be on a leash, pick up after your pets.
- Must adhere to local noise ordinances.
- No Campfires allowed.
- No utility hookups are provided or available.
- No dumping of black or gray water.
- Must arrive Wednesday (9/6/23) or Thursday (9/7/23).If you select Wednesday, you must plan to arrive on Wednesday.
- Fee is $55 per night.
Provide full rig length (front bumper of pull vehicle to back bumper of towed camper = full length). If it exceeds 70 ft, we absolutely must know this before you arrive.
- You must register your show car to camp. You will be asked to provide the order number to complete you campground registration.
- We will have multiple camping locations. There will be a mix of grass and hard top surface camping sites. All the camping is along Weiss St and between M-83 (the corner of Bronner’s) and the area you previously have camped.
- You will receive a pre-assigned spot. Spots are scarce, so if you aren’t okay with the “you get what you get” policy, please don’t register to camp this year.
- Arrival and check-in will be in a new location. All campers must report with their rig for check-in and receive their assigned camp site at: 281 Heinlein Strasse Frankenmuth, MI 48734. This is a hard top parking lot.
The Auto Fest camping will look different this year because there will be campsites at multiple locations. Where we previously had our “usual” campsite area, is now where all the heavy machinery for the multi-million-dollar construction at Bavarian Inn Lodge is being held. We are working closely with the owners of Bavarian Inn Lodge and ask for your grace and patience as we work diligently during this whole process. If you want to read more about this project, here’s an article: Water Park Expansion Article
We want you to be happy and have a great experience, and we are making extra measures (literally measuring, mapping, and planning out many scenarios) to be sure we have something to offer you. We have plotted out what space does exist in the “usual” campground area AND we have creatively sought out additional space from other neighboring and generous community partners. Because limited spots are available, we will assign actual numbered spots to you.
With multiple locations, narrower spots, and an all-volunteer staff, we will rely on you to be respectful of one another and of the properties that are being shared with Auto Fest for camping. At check-in, we will hand out a flyer with camper courtesy and camper safety reminders. We can’t wait to see you and look forward to an awesome Auto Fest 2023!
Frankenmuth Auto Fest Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any car that they feel is objectionable to the event’s well- being, including persons, conduct, printed material and things. If you are asked to leave, the Frankenmuth Auto Fest is not liable for refunding entry fees except at its own discretion.