Show Car Registration
* HOW TO ENTER:
- You will be receiving one window cling, two weekend wristbands, one (s)goodie bag voucher and t-shirt voucher(s), if applicable. You should receive it via mail by August 31st. If you lose or forget any of this information, you will have to pay again.
- You will NOT be going to the dealership to pick up these items. As long as you have the window cling on your driver’s side windshield and wristbands on your wrist, you will be able to get into the park when you arrive.
- There will be a Preregistration Stating Area starting NO SOONER on Thursday Sept. 8th at 1pm to wait until the park opens. You will then be directed into the park on a first come, first serve basis. See detailed map.
*Over 60 German Steins will be awarded by category from fellow car enthusiasts (NOT JUDGED).
*Dash plaques for the first 2000 entries
*Car Jackets given to Top 25 picks
Classic (1987 and older) Car Information
“New! All 1987 and older show cars show cars are now eligible for the whole weekend!”
- Who is eligible: 1987 and older classic cars
- When are they allowed in park: Friday – Sunday
New (1988 and newer) Car Information
- Who is eligible: 1988 and newer show cars
- When are they allowed in park: Sunday Only
- Up to 2022 models!
Register at the door
- Friday-Sunday (Sept 10-12). Friday opens at 9am. Saturday & Sunday opens at 8am.
Interested in Antiques, Street Rods, and Muscle Cars including the latest models of imports and domestics (i.e. Challenger, Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, Viper, Jeep, Pro Streets.) Up to 2021 models!
Registration is Closed, Registration opens 9/9 at 9am
If you do not fall under one of these categories, you can send pictures of your unique vehicle to our office either by email or mail listed below. If you want to know if you meet these criteria, please contact our office at (989) 652-6964.
Frankenmuth Auto Fest Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any car that they feel is objectionable to the event’s well- being, including persons, conduct, printed material and things. If you are asked to leave, the Frankenmuth Auto Fest is not liable for refunding entry fees except at its own discretion.
* Window cling will vary depending on year of car
All profits go to charity